Pagina's

maandag 20 januari 2014

Trippel Trappel



This is one small part of the work I did last year during my internship at Anikey studios. The movie is called ‘Trippel Trappel’ it’s a dutch 2d animation movie that’s coming out in cinema’s this fall. The last 2d animation from the Netherlands was in 1983 it was also the first one ever made. So that makes this the second one. The story is an exciting and moving family film about pets who are thrilled to celebrate Sinterklaas (Dutch Santa/Christmas)

I made the entire colorscript, some concept art and a little bit of animation. I learned a lot from this internship. I had the chance to work together with some great dutch artists. I wish I could show you everything but I can’t. 

If you want to see more about the movie click here (It’s all in dutch) on the facebook page.

Geen opmerkingen: